Right around when I began this blog, I wrote a general plan for the upcoming months. Incredibly, that plan, with some unexpected additions, has actually been fulfilled! It seems like time, then, to lay out a new plan for the upcoming months:
- Finish my 2nd manuscript. Though my Camp NaNoWriMo goal has been met, there is still quite a ways to go before this draft is finished (as illustrated by the fun graphic below.)
- And then that draft will need to be edited.
- Participate in Pitch Madness, a contest hosted by Brenda Drake:
- A 24-hour window to submit a 35-word (max) log line and the first 250 words of a completed manuscript for a chance to make it into the final round, judged by a slew of agents.
- Anxiously await results of the preliminary rounds of the RWA chapter contests in which I've entered K&S.
- Begin book #3 for November's NaNoWriMo.
What are your goals for the upcoming months? Share them in the comments!