This site is dedicated to all things related to creative writing, specifically with the goal of eventual publication. Because everyone writes differently, and the publishing world is a mysterious creature of its own, this site welcomes guest articles by authors, agents, editors, and all those otherwise involved in the publishing industry, aiming to provide insight and perspective on the industry or on the creative process.
To view past guest posts, please click here.
- Articles should be related to the world of creative writing and up to 1500 words (not including a brief author bio).
- Articles should avoid graphic or inappropriate language and imagery.
- All images should be appropriately credited.
- All articles must be original material, with exclusive rights granted for the first 4 weeks after the initial date of publication.
- Interested authors should email me prior to submitting an article, with regards to:
- Proposed topic
- Preferred date, if any
- Once you have received confirmation for your selected topic and posting date, please send me all information at least 48 hours in advance. Posts must be sent as either:
- Complete HTML (which will not clash with the coding of this site).
- Plain text, with up to 3 images sent as png or jpg files.
- N.B.: Posts will not be proofread. Please ensure your text is sent exactly as you would like it to appear.
- Exceptions to the above may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Articles will be posted solely at my discretion.