Starting today, over 80 authors are spending the whole week hanging out with romance lovers! Romance Writers Gone Wild is a Facebook event, which means everyone can participate, and you can pop in and out whenever you have a chance. Every type of romance will be represented throughout the week, but to help you all meet the authors you like, each day is dedicated to a sub-genre:
- Monday: Contemporary Romance, part 1 (with me!)
- Tuesday: Contemporary Romance, part 2
- Wednesday: Historical, Regency, and Highland Romance
- Thursday: Paranormal, Sci Fi, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, and Steampunk Romance (with me again!)
- Friday: Romantic Suspense
Participating authors are internationally based, so there should be something happening at all hours. Many authors will be hosting giveaways, with swag and books up for grabs. Plus, there will be a grand prize drawing with multiple winners getting Amazon gift cards and even a couple kindles!
So what are you waiting for? Come join us!
- In case you missed it, Mortal Musings was named a finalist in the 2016 Booksellers' Best Awards! Results unfortunately will have to wait until mid-July. Wish me good luck!
- I have bowed to public opinion and created a newsletter. Rather than stick to a schedule, however, I will be sending out updates only when there is exciting news to share, and possibly some sneak peeks once in a while. If you'd like to have all the behind-the-scenes access, you can subscribe here.
- Signups are now available for the Tasting Temptation blog tour.
- Tasting Temptation is also available for pre-order. Links in the sidebar!