This week (Wednesday, to be precise) marks two years since I joined the online community with this blog, and today marks 2 months since the release of Mending Heartstrings, which of course means it's time to celebrate! [As an aside, the voting for Breathless Ink's Made For Each Other contest has started, and Kane & Sabella would love your vote!]
Looking back at some of my early posts has me both feeling nostalgic and understanding how far things have truly come in these two years. I began this blog about a week before finishing the first draft of Mending Heartstrings, back when I knew very little about the publishing world. I have since learned so much!
In these two years, some of my more popular posts were:
- Don't You Dare Revise! — On the immensely popular NaNoWriMo "rule"
- Flash! Friday: Prompt #20 and Prompt #43
- Respect Your Editor!
- Time-release Quid Pro Quo — On giving back to those who help you
- Why Twitter is a Must for Aspiring Authors
- Contract Basics: Subsidiary Rights — And the rest of the Publishing Contracts series
- The Genres We Hate
|Photo by Stuart Miles|
- Prize pack 1: Autographed print copy of Life Under Examination, e-copy of Mending Heartstrings, a Life Under Examination keychain, a Mending Heartstrings magnet, & an autographed Mending Heartstrings trading card!
- Prize pack 2: E-copy of Life Under Examination, e-copy of Mending Heartstrings, a Life Under Examination keychain, a Mending Heartstrings magnet, & an autographed Mending Heartstrings trading card!
Entry is through the Rafflecopter form below: