Brenda Drake's Pitch Madness, Sorry! Edition is almost here — and that means it's time once again to prepare your pitches! Submission window opens February 20th. Submissions consist of a 35-word (max) pitch and the first 250 words of your manuscript. Remember you should only be submitting if your manuscript is complete, edited, and ready for an agent's eyes.
Shorter variations of your pitches (140 characters) can also be used for #PitMad on March 11th, even if your submission isn't chosen for the top 60 entries in Pitch Madness.
Last year, I opened up the comment section of my Pitch Madness post to those hoping to get some feedback on their pitches. People seemed to find that useful, so I'm doing it again!
- Post your 35-word(max) pitch in the comments
- Please offer constructive feedback on others' pitches
- I will try to offer feedback as well, but I may not be able to respond to every post or revision, so please help each other!
- Feel free to post revisions and share with others
- Inappropriate or malicious comments will be removed at my discretion
- Basically, please be polite
That's it! Feel free to also enter my 2-Year Anniversary Giveaway.